(Remember -- you can also git yer Haters history from our Archives and eBooks.)
- Deserted by the man who claimed to be his long-lost father, Destruct-O-Tron was ready to give up the superhero lifestyle for good in Destruct-O-Tyranny.
- D-Tron changed up his costume and attempted to recruit some henchmen... but no one wanted to come work for his international supervillain organization! So he gave up.
- Next up, I took a break from the ongoing story and welcomed my first guest artist to Super Haters. Nils-Petter Norlin Guest Week poked fun at Hollywood cliches with Super Haters: The Movie. [Nils-Petter Norlin]
- When I resumed the serialized narrative, I decided to return to the six panel format with Le Hunger. An alien nicknamed RALF crash-landed into the Haters's roof and proceeded to become a pain in the ass.
- Meanwhile, Destruct-O-Tron became a comic book artist to make some extra money to pay for RALF's outrageous food bill.
- It wasn't long before Destruct-O-Tron's new found career began to crumble. Between RALF's horrible hijinks (like eating Jerry) and Mind's Eye's lack of faith, Destruct-O-Tron decided to give up making comics.
- But he wasn't done doing crazy shit! He found an old video camera and tried to convince Nilufa to make a reality show with him in the aptly named Reality arc. This story introduced Bernie, Destruct-O-Tron's agent, to the cast.
- After that, I was joined by my second guest artist to tell the tale of an epic Super Haters quest. Andrew Kilian Guest Week featured hyper-real Haters trying to find the glen of the mysterious sabertooth unicorn. [Andrew Kilian]
- That was followed by Byron Winton Guest Weeks, which explored the theme of identity by transplanting the cast of Super Haters into familiar cinematic settings. [Byron Winton]
- Back in the ongoing Super Haters saga, Mind's Eye dropped a bomb on Destruct-O-Tron when she told him that she was pregnant in Republican Motherhood.
- Things got even more wild and weird in Maternity Test when Jerry's brother, Gary, showed up and tried to convince Mind's Eye that she was carrying his dead brother's baby!
Is Mind's Eye actually preggers with Jerry's child? Find out tomorrow as things conclude in The History of the Haters pt 5.