(And remember, if ya want the real deal... go visit the Archives or buy our eBooks.)
- A Vacation was a long time comin' for the Super Haters! Destruct-O-Tron and Mind's Eye traveled to Hawaii, and you can best believe that they fucked up everything along the way.
- For example: Destruct-O-Tron was worried about getting sunburnt. So Mind's Eye put a spell on him. And turned him white.
- Nilufa eventually found the right spell to change Todd back to his normal self just in time for the Haters to catch their flight home. Oh and BTW, the Vacation arc introduced Jerry, Mind's Eye's secret sex slave elf.
- Shawn Atkins Guest Week was a fun diversion from the ongoing narrative, taking the Haters on a quest to find Captain Boner's Pimp Chalice of Ultimate Power. [Shawn Atkins]
- Once the Super Haters were finally settled, Susan came to Mind's Eye with a problem. See, Susan wasn't gettin' any and so Mind's Eye offered a solution -- Jerry.
- That was just the beginning of In Lust. Things started off innocently... but when Jerry and Susan fell in love, shit hit the fan.
- Angry and hurt, Mind's Eye found comfort in the arms of Destruct-O-Bot. But that was short-lived as it wasn't long before Bot flew the coop and ended up in a threesome with Jerry and Susan. EWW!!
- Dejected and seeking affection, Mind's Eye made the mistake of hooking up with Degenerate Dwarf in Pete Borrebach Guest Week. After that, Nilufa decided to take a break from sex for a little bit. [Pete Borrebach]
- But the hijinks weren't over! Soon, a bad spell sent Mind's Eye and Destruct-O-Tron to another dimension in Stick Haters.
- While attempting to get back home, Mind's Eye messed up her magic again, causing Destruct-O-Tron to switch places with the stick figure god, Rodney. Luckily, the tyrannical reign of Destruct-O-God didn't last long.
- But that didn't mean the trouble was over yet! In Get Real, the Haters passed through another dimension... one shockingly similar to the real life that us humans drudge through everyday.
- Finally, upon returning to their home dimension for good, Mind's Eye and Destruct-O-Tron received a shocking visit...
- Brian John Mitchell Guest Weeks introduced Tony, a man claiming to be Destruct-O-Tron's long-lost father. Unfortunately, Tony didn't stick around long enough for the Haters to find out if he was really telling the truth. [Brian John Mitchell]
- Still, being deserted by his daddy -- real or not -- was enough to shake Destruct-O-Tron to his core! In fact, the experience sent Destruct-O-Tron into a downward spiral, causing him to make a life changing decision.
In tomorrow's The History of the Haters pt 4: Destruct-O-Tron... supervillain?!?