And if this recap makes you itchy to read the comics, you can always visit the Archives or buy our eBooks!
- Destruct-O-Tron's visage was finally revealed in Face to Face. Upon seeing his mug for the first time, Mind's Eye set him up on a date with her old friend, Susan.
- Susan and D-Tron shared an awkward evening in Blind Date. Most of their time was spent discussing Mind's Eye.
- Still, the date wasn't that bad. Susan returned home with Destruct-O-Tron and they knocked boots in Blind Sex. Afterwards, Mind's Eye was consumed by jealousy and propositioned Todd. While he appreciated the attention, he was in no mood to hook up.
- And then the unthinkable happened -- Destruct-O-Tron died. Ross Campbell Guest Week was a depressing trip down memory lane, featuring characters old and new as they mourned Todd's passing. [Ross Campbell]
- In Armor, Mind's Eye did her best to move on... but it just didn't work. She was too hung up on D-Tron's death to go it alone.
- So she joined forces with Shadoweyes in the Eyes story arc! However, their partnership didn't last long and soon Mind's Eye was questioning if she would be alone for the rest of her life.
- Dan Greenwald Guest Week flashed back to a simpler time, detailing an untold Destruct-O-Tron adventure. [Dan Greenwald]
- Then it was time for the moment we all knew was coming... the return of Destruct-O-Tron! In Destruct-O-Inferno, Todd plotted his escape from the afterlife, journeying through the circles of Hell on his way back to the land of the living via Satan's anus.
- Destruct-O-Inferno was our longest story arc to date and it introduced a slew of new characters, from Dr. Perverto to Bloodbath to Robot Moses to the aforementioned butt cheeks of Satan.
- In Back in Black, Destruct-O-Tron experienced an existential crisis upon escaping from Hell. He joined a band, starting writing poetry, and emo'd up his armor.
- However, the changes were only temporary. Mind Blowing featured Destruct-O-Tron back in his regular armor. In fact, it featured multiple Destruct-O-Trons! The doppelgangers turned out to be erratic clones and Mind's Eye promptly killed them.
In tomorrow's The History of the Haters pt 3, Destruct-O-Tron and Mind's Eye take a much needed vacation!